compensation: Full Time employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Company: Roca Robotics, Inc - https://www.rocarobotics.com
Position: Purchasing & Operations Manager
Status: Full Time
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 401K and PTO
Location: Longmont, CO (with possibility of 1 day per week remote)
Roca Robotics makes robots for sorting trading cards and managing inventory for large vendors. Our robots sort millions of cards every month at customer facilities around the world. We are seeking to hire a Purchasing & Operations Manager to manage, own, and optimize a variety of aspects of Roca Robotics’ operations. Primary responsibilities involve purchasing and managing our inventory of parts and components used to manufacture/assemble our products. In addition, the Purchasing & Operations Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of other operations-related tasks, several of which require understanding of basic accounting principles. A successful candidate will be conscientious, detail-oriented, and precise in their work.
* Own all aspects of the company’s inventory management system, including tracking inventory levels of component parts, configuring bills of materials, and ensuring the inventory system is accurately updated to reflect parts purchases and usage/consumption of parts.
* Serve as the company’s primary purchasing specialist, managing purchase orders, interfacing with vendors to procure standard and custom/manufactured parts, negotiating pricing, and managing any scheduling or quality issues.
* Manage the company’s shipping operations (spare parts to customers, freight shipping of new products)
* Complete monthly reconciliation of accounting system with inventory management system to ensure that purchases and parts consumption foots precisely between the two systems.
* Assist the CEO and other company personnel in completing a variety of other recurring tasks - tracking renewal of support plans, issuing recurring invoices to customers, processing data to produce metrics/reports.
Skills required include:
* Experience with procurement, especially of manufactured parts (e.g. from fabricators or machine shops)
* Strong computer skills and experience working with spreadsheets, data, or databases.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfort communicating with suppliers via phone and email
* Intermediate or advanced Excel skills
* Understanding of basic accounting concepts (FIFO, Balance Sheet)
* Attention to detail
* Ability to quickly learn and ability to problem solve
Bonus Qualifications (not required):
* Experience using inventory management systems/databases
* Experience using Salesforce or CRM systems
* Familiarity with CAD or 3D file formats (e.g. from 3d printing)
The position is primarily (at least 4 days per week) based out of our Longmont, CO production facility and warehouse. As responsibilities allow, an average of 1 day per week can be remote.
Travel in and around Longmont occasionally required (for instance to visit a new vendor)
Interested applicants please submit your resume via the Craigslist email address.
Roca Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers