compensation: $15-$16/hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A Plastic Injection Molding company is seeking a shipping and material handling person. This position will report directly to the Materials Manager and will help with Receiving, Shipping, and Inventory.
1. Receive, identify, and find proper location for inbound materials
2. Correctly issue/return materials to/from production
3. Accurately count and ship finished goods using scale counters
4. Help keep receiving warehouse clean and inventory levels and locations in order
5. Maintain accurate inventory levels and locations
6. Cycle counts when needed
Required skills of an applicant:
1.) Able to lift 55 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
2.) Computer skills
3.) Experience with standard shipping procedures
4.) Good attendance and on-time
Hours: 6:30am - 4:00pm (Mon-Thurs) and 6:30am - 10:30am (Fri).
Apply in person at AIM Processing, 4226 Sable Ave., Longmont, CO 80504
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers