compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SMT Machine Operator
Utilize SMT machines to place surface mount parts and solder reflow the devices to the printed circuit board. Responsible for the set-up of all pieces of equipment on the SMT line, including the screen printer, the pick and place machines and the reflow oven.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
• Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
• Utilize process sheets to ensure correct build of product.
• Load feeders for surface mount machines using the load list provided by machine.
• Verify correct part numbers being used for the specific job being run.
• Initiate and select correct programs for SMT screen printer & SMT pick and place machines and correct reflow profile for the reflow oven.
• Select the proper stencil screen for use during screen printing operation.
• Comply with company standards of ESD, IPC-A-610, work instructions and ISO procedures and policies.
• Perform machine preventative maintenance on screen printer and pick and place machines based on assigned schedules.
• Operate stencil cleaning machine.
• Clean boards as required based on soldering chemistry.
• Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
• Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
• Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity).
• Pass IPC-DVE-64C Component Identification.
• Pass IPC-A-610 Modules: 1, 2, 4, 7 & 8.
• Microsoft Office/computer skills.
• Knowledge of machine maintenance.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 6 – 12 months previous electronic experience preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers