Nite Ize designs and manufactures inventor-driven products that organize your life, protect your gear, light your way, and creatively solve your everyday problems. Based in Boulder, Colorado, Nite Ize started in 1989 with one innovative product and has since grown to over 200 employees and 500+ products sold worldwide. We attribute our growth and success to the creative and collaborative culture that we value, whether we’re developing the next blockbuster product or delivering unparalleled customer service.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Production Innovator performs repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce products such as flashlights, hardware, LED, or mobile items by performing the following duties. Successful team members practice the following core values on a daily basis: Innovation, Integrity, Dedication, Enjoyment, Adaptability
• Places parts in specified relationship to each other according to a work instruction. Follows work instructions, flow charts and verbal instruction to produce defect free parts to meet quality, quantity, and efficiency standards.
• Tends machines such as eco staplers, blister seal machines, and tape machines.
• Completes production paperwork thoroughly and accurately.
• Works at different work stations on a set rotating schedule or as production needs require.
• Develops and participates in new approaches to solve problems identified during production activities.
• Reports consistently to work and on time every scheduled day with required tools; arrives and participates at meetings and appointments on time.
• Follows verbal and written instruction from Leadership and Management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Starting pay is $13.00 an hour
Things we’d like you to bring to the party BYOS (Bring Your Own Skills):
• Attention to detail, mechanically inclined
• Ability to think creatively, be positive and be innovative
• Possess analytical, problem solving, strategic thought process.
• Adapt quickly to the ever changing business requirements, and be able to thrive amidst chaos.
• Knowledge of Nite Ize products - preferred
• High School diploma or GED
• Comfortable standing for long periods of time
• Must be comfortable and prepared to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
You must be able to read, write and speak English.
Click here to apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/106452/NITE-IZE-INC/AssemblyPackaging-Innovator---Level-1