QR Code Link to This Post
Volt Workforce Solutions is hiring for a frozen treat company in Denver, Colorado working on their production line. This is a temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate.
As a production line employee you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Placing individual popsicles from the line on a dividing tray and moving them from the dividing tray to the open bag or box.
- Ensuring that the proper amount of pops and colors are boxed and sealed properly with appropriate date codes
- Ensuring food safety and quality standards of products are met.
- Ensuring the work area is clean and organized.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Subject to standing for up to 12 hours
- Ability to feel, pick, pinch and grasp with fingers and palms.
- Ability to twist wrists in an inward and outward motion.
- Necessary visual acuity to perform activity within arm’s reach.
- May need to exert up to 30 lbs of force occasionally and up to 10 lbs of force frequently.
- Ability to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, and pull frequently during a shift.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.