compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Friends School is looking for an experienced facilities manager who will protect, maintain and enhance the facilities and grounds of our two campuses. The Facilities Manager is responsible for the maintenance, safety, security, appearance and cleanliness of buildings and grounds and ensures that the facilities are in compliance with current safety standards and policies. This is a full-time, year round, lead administrative position. Detailed responsibilities can be found in the job description (https://www.friendsschoolboulder.org/about-us/career-opportunities). Please email your letter of intent and resume as a single pdf document by Friday, September 25 to email@example.com.
1. Minimum five years experience in facilities management, preferably in a school setting.
2. Demonstrated supervisory and leadership skills.
3. Good project management skills.
4. Ability to negotiate and communicate with various outside contractors and vendors.
5. Expertise in and an aptitude for administration, budgeting, scheduling, management, construction, mechanical equipment, landscaping, purchasing, supervision, security and general services.
6. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
7. Proficient technological skills including Microsoft Excel, data management, and project tracking.
8. Familiar with all applicable environmental and safety regulations.
9. Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 30 pounds.
10. Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle to travel between campuses.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers