compensation: $11.10 per hour employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to learn what it takes to run a successful Membership program? This is a great opportunity to build your foundation in nonprofit development. You'll not only gain real-world experience, but you'll get to work with a fun team that cares about the environment too.
About Leave No Trace:
The Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics provides proven, research-based solutions for the protection of the natural world. The organization accomplishes its mission by providing innovative education, skills, and research to help people care for the outdoors. By working with the public and those managing public lands, the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics focuses on people, instead of costly restoration programs, or access restrictions, as the most effective and least resource-intensive solution to land protection.
The main priority of the Leave No Trace Membership Coordinator will be to mail out member cards and gifts in a timely manner. Other tasks will be assigned as time permits. This is a part-time hourly position (~5 hours per week) that reports to the Membership and Major Gifts Manager.
- Complete weekly membership fulfillment, including manipulating data, mail merging files, printing member cards, packing membership mailings and shipping
- Input offline donations into database
- Verify membership in order for current members to receive access to certain benefits
- Assist with other membership deliverables as needed
- A can-do attitude and ability to work efficiently
- Microsoft Word mail merge experience
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Drive
- Willingness to climb stairs and able to lift 25 pounds
To apply 'reply by email' and include your resume and a cover letter. This position is available immediately, and will be posted until filled.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers