compensation: $22,000-$25,000 Annual Salary based on experience employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics Membership Manager
Part-Time: 20 hrs. per week
$22-25,000K annual salary based on experience.
The Leave No Trace Center seeks a talented, dynamic Membership Manager to join our passionate staff as we build a nation of Leave No Trace advocates. This detail-oriented, data-driven membership and marketing expert will possess solid analytical skills, inspired written and verbal communication abilities, and a track record of building, retaining and growing individual donor bases.
This person will manage the full scope of the Center’s database (CiviCRM) systems to manage and communicate with donors and constituents. Website (Wordpress) oversight for membership-related pages is another key responsibility. Further responsibilities include constructing membership strategies and drives, managing all aspect of the membership experience, building positive relationships with donors and major donors, and leading the Center’s membership-based communications and social media.
In response to coronavirus, the Center is open to the possibility of a remote (work from home) employment for this position for the duration of the health crisis.
• Guiding and expanding the membership and donations strategy
• Creating campaigns that appeal to the full spectrum of outdoor enthusiasts and will help broaden the Center's reach beyond its current demographic
• Drive engagement and national awareness of the Center's work by generating creative, clear, and compelling content that attracts new members and donors, and provide a high-touch membership experience that retains existing ones
• Managing database segmentation (CiviCRM) and evaluating/improving constituent relationships
• Overseeing a strong join/renew program for all membership populations centered on email messaging (80,000 monthly enews subscribers), website content (Wordpress site), and an inspired conversion strategy for a robust (180,000 followers) social media audience
• Manage email messages and membership-focused website pages, including testing functionality and reviewing/improving the user experience
• Contributes to SEM/SEO optimization and familiarity with social media advertising platforms
• Maintaining relationships with key donors and leading Board/Donor communications and recognition
• Manage a Google for Nonprofits program (including Analytics, Ad Grants, G Suite) and Facebook Advertising
• Experience with managing a membership program, preferably with a nonprofit organization for 3+ years duration
• Associates degree
• Significant work with CiviCRM or comparable CRM systems to manage donor records, relationships, and communications
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to execute both strategic, budgetary, and tactical goals
• Passion for the outdoors and the Leave No Trace mission
• Ability to maintain a high level of poise, energy, and professionalism
This position is part-time, with the possibility of remote status. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY: Please send a one-page cover letter and a résumé to jobs@LNT.org with the position title in the subject line. Candidates who detail CRM and experience with donors will be prioritized. No calls please.
The Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex including gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Leave No Trace is for all people and the Center recognizes that every person’s relationship with the outdoors and natural world is unique and personal. We believe in and are committed to working towards a world in which everyone is safe and welcome in the outdoors, in which all are equally included, represented and have equal access to cultivate the personal connection that can inspire people to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. We strive to continually evolve as individuals, as an organization, and as an ethic as we commit to work towards diversity, equity and inclusion. We endeavor to diversify our workforce and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities