compensation: Pay rate is commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Mosaic Biosciences, a biotechnology company developing next-generation protein therapeutics, is looking to hire a full-time administrative assistant,
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for placing and receiving orders, reviewing invoices, reception, and general administrative duties for the company.
• Ordering supplies
• Receiving packages
• Greeting visitors
• Answering main phone line
• General administrative support
• Assists with other special projects as requested
Education and Experience
• Must be excited about being a part of a small company developing next-generation therapeutics!
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members on a collaborative basis
• Be organized, highly driven and self-motivated
• Experience in a scientific environment strongly preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
• Must be comfortable working in a growing, fast-paced, challenging work environment
U. S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency is required for this position
Pay rate is commensurate with experience
Please include a cover letter indicating your interest in the position, availability, and desired salary.
For more information on Mosaic, please see www.mosaicbio.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers