Looking for rewarding work that is life changing for clients? Looking for a position where there is room for growth? We are a growing business offering professional organizational and relocation services. We are looking for a ROCKSTAR Administrative Professional that can is a self-starter and performs at a high level in a ton of different situations! The position is part-time (10-20 hours/week) and opportunity to expand to more hours. Our office is based in Boulder, but we have clients in Denver, Boulder, California and all over the U.S.
Why work for us?
• Control over your own success
• Being part of an established brand (16 years!) with established clients
• Opportunity to positively impact homes, families, and individuals.
• Collaboration with an experienced professional team
• Variety of work
• Documented procedures as resources
• Training on Org&Relo procedures
• Continual administrative and organizing skill set growth.
• Employee status
• Team Building meetings
• Flexible schedule
• Ability to work from home at least 50% of time.
If you are 90% of these skills/qualities, then you are the right match!
• Flexible availability - Ok with 10-20 hours/week but available to work more hours as needed and as position grows. Schedule is not set days/hours. Flexibility and available for last minute work is important!
• Self-starter – takes initiative.
• Communication – has a high level of professionalism and etiquette in all forms of internal and external communication.
• Relationship Building – our relationships with potential clients, past and current clients, referral sources, and the community are the key to success.
• Detailed - tenacious attention to detail while keeping Big Picture in mind.
• Adaptability – able to react and adapt to last minute changes with ease and able to get back on track once you switch back.
• Accountability – self-starter that is able to take ownership and initiative of assigned tasks and follow-ups as much as needed to get what they need to complete a task/responsibility.
• Grit – does not crumble under pressure. Able to rise to the occasion and get the job done. Takes initiative.
• Self-motivated – ability to self-direct
• Leadership skills – ability to motivate and inspire team members.
• Ownership - takes ownership of tasks given, initiates action and will follow-up until completely resolved without having to be reminded.
• Foresight and Anticipation – able to anticipate the solution before the problem even becomes a problem.
• Multi-tasker/Prioritization – able to manage a long, always changing to do list efficiently and prioritize tasks. Ability to differentiate between “mission-critical
tasks” and “tasks that can wait” in a way that showcases impeccable judgement, leadership skills, and an alignment with company values.
• Tech Savvy – proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Calendar, Google Hangouts and able to learn new programs quickly.
• Social Media – knowledgeable and proficient in all forms of social media including, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
• Problem Solver/Resourcefulness – provides creative solutions to problems and able to quickly find resources.
• Organized – It is all about the details!
• Team player – takes direction well and knows that willingness to pitch in for the team helps ensure both the team’s success and your own.
• DOES NOT use the words, “it can’t be done”.
• DOES NOT believe “that’s not my job” is an acceptable answer
In this role, you will be an integral part of the team and responsible for the bulk of the administrative tasks required to keep the business and projects running smoothly. You will wear many hats. You will assist the Project Managers, the Owner, and the Director of Operations. You will often be the first impression to our clients. The priority of this position is admin support (not working on projects).
Tasks consist of:
• Work from own home remotely majority of time (must have own computer/internet/cell phone)
• Assist with Client Assessments (on-site, can arise last minute)
• Keep our project management program (Basecamp) updated.
• Create client estimates.
• Assist with project coordination (managing agreements, coordinating movers, staffing projects, placing supply orders, making travel arrangements, team communication, etc.)
• Travel logistics/arrangements when needed
• Shopping pick-up/delivery/returns. (reliable transportation needed)
• Clean office/supply shed.
• Maintain and manage supplies and t-shirt inventory.
• Other administrative duties as needed.
Periodically, other projects include: client gifts, end of year archiving, creating and/or updating instruction and procedure documents.
The position starts as a part-time position that has the potential to be full time. Hours fluctuate from week to week (ranging from 10-40). High drive and ambition will result in increased hours and advancement within the company.
Think you are a great fit?
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why.
We love our work and have fun doing it! We may not be able to respond to all applicants, but we thank you for your interest and wish you much success in your search.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers