Superconnector Support - Admin, Lead Gen, EA (Boulder)
compensation: $15-20 an hour depending on experience. Incentives and commissions as well employment type: contract telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Title: Executive Assistant/Relationship Manager
I am working with a team to create a referral engine for SuperConnectors. I'm trying to better understand the resources they may have so that I know what is on my list of needs as I need much of this for my company anyway. Because of that, and the need of one of my partners, the role here can start at 10-20 hours a week and can easily get to full time.
Here's some info for the role with Casanova Ventures and The Authenticated:
Boulder/LA SuperConnector Entrepreneur Duo looking to share support on similar tasks. Ideally, this is someone that can handle a number of details, is strategic, and is willing to learn and grow.
We are looking for a rock star admin/executive assistant to support us with marketing, admin, and lead generation. We'd like to give this person the tools to grow and learn about all realms of the business. They will be privy to details and information that they'll only get working within a startup environment and by seeing a diverse range of fast-moving businesses.
1. Systems - Pick up technology fast. Use current systems and able to set up and work with new ones. Currently, we use Asana (project management), Nimble (CRM), GoogleDocs, Slack etc…
2. Lead generation and sales automation- Find the right contacts or input the ones we've already made. Send out intro emails and use our custom marketing and sales funnel templates using MixMax. This is a major focus of the position.
3. Simple site updates - Squarespace…
4. Handle database of referral agreements, follow-up with contracts, get signed, gather assets from clients. Using DocuSign so should be very simple.
5. Marketing/Social Media/Video/Graphic Design- These are not necessary but a huge plus. Have some understanding of best practices (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Canva, Hootsuite)
6. Deal with the un-fun stuff that slips through the cracks like tech support.
Here are some of the top areas of focus for previous EAs:
• Travel logistics
• Event logistics
• Set meetings
• Set speaking engagements
• Business cards, contact lists > full contact> into CRM
• Find contacts
• Run email campaigns
• Set up MixMax, templates, sequences, automate copy
• Test copy, Track effectiveness
• Update lead tracking doc
• Handle campaign responses
• Respond to emails as me if general, prioritize, add copy to drafts for my additions
• Get notes into Nimble - from Onenote, audio, marco polo
• Set up folders/organize/processes/sync Onenote, Google Docs, desktop
• Make Intros
• Post social
• Tech support
• Manage Fancyhands
• Help with the decks
• Review deal flow in inbox/LinkedIn
• Produce and host events - from unique curated dinners to online events
• Manage a network/online community
Requirements for consideration:
The person needs to be quick, responsive, and very detail-oriented. They need to be able to emulate our voice and apply their excellent grammar and writing skills. They need to be creative, action-oriented, forward-thinking and willing to make things happen even without direction. Ideally, this person is conscious, meaning self aware and interested in expanding their personal greatness. They are excited to be involved in creating an organization with a fantastic corporate culture where honesty and transparency are encouraged. Ideally this person is interested in joining for the long haul as the opportunities are many.
This person will be privy to seeing the next emerging tech, understanding the startup and investment landscape on a global level, and will engage with exclusive networks in a number of verticals.
Some gem will recognize the potential here. Nicole's partners each have robust networks and combined, we are working on many interesting deals. That person may even want to monetize all of our revenue streams, content, gaming, events, and specifically, making connections. This is a role that can easily expand to something larger as there's the potential for commissions and the ability to change the trajectory of your life.
All applicants should send a resume and include a cover letter that explains both their personal Why and why they think this is something they want to commit to.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities