compensation: 17.00 employment type: part-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Equivity is looking for an executive assistant based in Pacific Time Zone who has experience both supporting C-level executives and providing bookkeeping support. Your administrative experience should include calendaring, email inbox management, and travel arrangements. Your bookkeeping experience should include accounts payable, accounts receivable, account reconciliation, invoicing, and time entry or payroll management. If you enjoy supporting high level executives achieve their business goals, pride yourself on your organizational abilities, pay meticulous attention to detail, and thrive in a work-from-home environment, we want to hear from you!
Candidates for this role should be adept at technology utilized in remote environments, including Microsoft Office web apps, Google Suite, and bookkeeping software such as QuickBooks Online. Experience with other bookkeeping systems such as Xero, PeachTree, Quicken or FreshBooks would also be a plus. The ideal candidate will have supported executives completely remotely.
More about our company:
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide long-term paralegal, administrative and marketing support. Our executive assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing lasting relationships with our clients. Because we provide extremely attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications throughout the business day (Monday through Friday, 9am – 6pm Pacific Time) within one hour by email, phone, and text. You should also be available to complete tasks and work on projects during the business day. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee (W2) of Equivity, not an independent contractor (1099). We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $17.00 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for a virtual executive assistant who is excited to partner with us and is interested in a long-term role with our company.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant or an office manager directly reporting to the company CEO or President
• 3+ years of experience with bookkeeping tasks including AP, AR, invoicing, bank reconciliations, and time entry or payroll processing
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the Google suite of programs, with expert proficiency in MS Excel
• Proficiency with Quickbooks Online
• Proficiency preparing expense reports
• Availability to work and make and respond to calls within an hour in a professional setting between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday (Pacific Time Zone)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
Qualities we are looking for:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited oversight
Equivity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Equivity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Equivity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national original, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Equivity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers