Personal Assistant for Gardening Business (Denver)
194 Wonder TRL
compensation: 18hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small gardening business that is growing this season. The owner is looking to hire a personal assistant to keep her organized, run errands, conduct admin work, light book keeping, conduct small business transactions, help with light house hold duties and be her right hand when the left is busy. This is a part time position ranging from 8-10 hours a week and has the potential to reach full time if the demand is needed. Starting hourly pay is at $18 an hour with salary base pay as a potential option in the future. Please note that this is also a seasonal job with winter hours during tax season as needed. Our season usually runs from April until December.
The following is a brief list of what we are looking for:
- Professional appearance. We work with high end residential home owners. Proper demeanor, appearance and grace are expected whenever on center stage with clients or when representing the business.
- Impeccable work ethic. It doesn't matter if you're showing up everyday virtually, in person or on the jobsites, it's important to be alert and stay self motivated. The owner will give you direction and knows there will be a learning curve but your attention to detail must be present.
- Must be computer savvy: Experience with quick books and spread sheets please.
- Able to work independently with a daily todo list.
- Has a reliable car to run errands, pick up job material if needed, and collect payments from clients. This means that we conduct work throughout Denver and Boulder. Please be comfortable with driving as needed.
- Trust worthy: You will be working with personal information and will be responsible for keeping that information confidential.
- Light house duties at the owners house to keep the whole picture in motion. This includes, keeping the kitchen and bathroom clean, cleaning the floors and caring for her plants.
- Grocery shopping as needed. There will be a list provided at first but then it will be up to you to manage the home.
- Phone skills: Able to take on answering the phones and keeping up with emails. Responding to potential clients and creating a consultation schedule for the owner.
- Back ground in management and admin work is a major plus.
- Willing to learn and take constructive judgement in order to work at their best.
- Leadership skills, taking personal responsibility and eventually creating a routine for yourself. You will be your own boss most of the time.
- Most of all, having fun with this job and shining your true light! We are women owned & operated and love to empower each other to become our best selves!
~ This job might be ideal for a young college student that needs to fill in the gaps between her class schedule or for one amazing woman looking to make a difference in a small growing business with big dreams!
*If this sounds like something you are interested in then please respond with a brief intro about yourself and how you would contribute your skills for the bigger picture. Feel free to attach your resume too! Our small gardening business would like to expand this year and make an impact on their clients, and it all starts with a strong foundation.
Thank you so much for your time reading this post! We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers