QR Code Link to This Post
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a third-party provider of wireless products and services both online and in approximately 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with Fortune 100 channel partners and wireless carriers, our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services, helping consumers connect and communicate every day. Wireless Advocates operates retail kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partners: Costco Wholesale, Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NEX).
As a Wireless Manager, you?ll own a Wireless Advocates-branded kiosk in our Military channel, serving US armed forces personnel and their dependents. You?ll work closely with your team to deliver outstanding sales results (both on a personal and team level), operational excellence and an exceptional member experience. From driving daily sales performance to meeting operational standards, you?ll identify areas for improvement and, working with your District Manager and HR business partner as necessary, respond quickly to close the gaps. And, with the same focus, you?ll celebrate success to reinforce your team?s effort and accomplishments.
WHAT KIND OF LEADER ARE YOU?
You are the type of manager who others want to work for. You exhibit high levels of professionalism, set a good example with your own behavior and hold team members accountable for doing the same. You take pride in a well-maintained location and in providing exceptional member service. You establish and maintain effective working relationships with your team, peers, manager and base personnel. You communicate expectations and hold your team members accountable.
Manages the successful operation of a Wireless Advocates-branded kiosk within the base exchange with 3-5 full and/or part-time employees. The Wireless Manager is responsible for recruiting new team members as necessary and ensuring that the location is properly staffed at all times. The Wireless Manager is also responsible for achieving personal and team sales/profit contribution goals and meeting all operational standards, including staff training and development, employee engagement and retention, customer experience, loss prevention, safety, kiosk maintenance and team professionalism. Since this is a retail position, the Wireless Manager must work all required shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
We?ve Got You Covered
- 2+ years of experience working in a retail and/or customer service environment and at least 1 year managing others (commission sales experience a plus)
- Established reputation for honest/ethical leadership and leading by example
- Is customer obsessed
- Effective organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to hold team members accountable, have crucial conversations and uphold company policies and operating procedures
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled at problem solving and conflict resolution
- Well-developed ability to make sound decisions
- Strong knowledge of common business applications (Web browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including varied shifts that include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have high school diploma; BA or BS preferred and/or equivalent work experience
Our people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package:
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid
- $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Wireless Advocates, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. To find out more about us, visit our website at http://www.wirelessadvocates.com.