compensation: $14.00-18.00 depending on experience. Additional Sales Personnel Incentive Fund (SPIF) available to increase wages with no cap. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking Part-Time and Full-Time Sales Associates to work at our Boulder store . Schedule will include evenings, weekends and select holidays as these are some of the busiest times in our stores. The ideal candidates will be responsible, reliable individuals with strong customer service skills and an interest in expanding their knowledge about racquet and paddle sports (no racquet/paddle sport experience or knowledge is required).
• Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner
• Assist customers with requests in store and on the phone
• String and grip racquets
• Consistently learn about new products from Wilson, Babolat, Head, Dunlop, Volkl, Yonex, Nike,
Asics, K-Swiss, Lucky in Love, Fila, Tail, and more
• Expand knowledge of racquet and paddle sports: tennis, pickleball, racquetball, badminton, squash, paddle tennis, etc.
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers
• Monitor inventory levels and restock shelves as needed
• Ensure merchandise is well organized
• Educate customers about current promotions and advertisements
• Ring up customers at the cash register, take payments, and issue receipts
• Mark and tag prices on merchandise
• Contribute to team's daily sales goals