compensation: $15/HR for 40HRs per week employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an online marketplace that exists to make it easier for consumers to shop sustainably. We focus on curating sustainably made consumer lifestyle products. Our mission is to make sustainable shopping so easy, everyone does it! By providing high quality, low impact products from trusted companies, we take the guesswork out of mindful shopping.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual with an attention to detail who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to assist a growing company with day to day warehouse tasks. The Warehouse Support Associate is a full-time role that will help the team delight our customers by ensuring we both have the right products in stock and ship them out in a timely fashion all the while helping us make space for product expansion!
Essential Job Functions –
• Order picking, packing and shipping
• Regular inventory cycle counting
• Documenting inventory discrepancies, adjusting inventory in web back-end
• Product receiving – confirming quantities received, checking against our order form, and putting product away in warehouse
• Assist with the collection of product weights and dimensions for proper shipping calculation
• Create warehouse locations for new items, labeling bins for efficient order picking
• Replenish primary bin inventory from product backstock for efficient order picking
• Build pre-packaged kits and gift boxes, accounting for the changes in inventory required to make the assorted product packages.
• Adjust shelving to optimize bin heights to maximize the number of product bin locations available as we add new brands & categories
• Work with Operations manager to monitor and manage inventory of shipping materials (shipping labels, box stock, paper tape, paper fill, etc.)
• General cleaning and straightening, prepping materials of trash, compost, and recycling
Our ideal candidate is, above all, passionate about the environment! They have an organized and detail oriented personality. It’s important that they understand the larger reaching impact of conscious consumerism and how to use products and commerce as a medium for environmental education and positive impact.
1. Positive and professional demeanor
2. Attention to detail
3. Project Organization: ability to organize, track, and manage multiple tasks within each project
4. Flexibility: as a start-up, job duties will include a little bit of everything! We’ll need you to adapt easily and take on new tasks when needed.
5. Ability to stay focused in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
6. Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e. process change, automation, new features, reporting/data analysis).
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Position may require individual to:
• Work both independently and in a group setting
• Be on your feet for long periods of time
• Work in cold, dry places
• Work in hot, humid places
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
We’d love to have you join the team!
To Apply - respond to this add with a resume and include:
1. Your passion for environmental sustainability
2. Describe what attracts you to this role
3. Your availability, Monday through Friday. This position will require a larger time commitment on Mondays but will be somewhat flexible for the remainder of the week.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers