favorite this postFiber Optic Technicians (Low Voltage) ASAP! (Broomfield)hide this posting
compensation: $22.00 + DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client in Broomfield is seeking Fiber Optic Technicians (Low Voltage) for a 6 - 8 week project to help restructure their data center.
Essential job requirements:
• High Density Fiber Trunk Cabling - Source Removal;
• Rack to rack connections of 24 and 48 pair LC fiber cable into 1RU and 2RU patch panels that reside in two different rack locations spanning 10 to 150 feet installed primarily in the top portion of the racks;
• Cable Recertification
• Primarily patch cables of 1m to 15m that are removed from device to device connections will need to be inspected, cleaned and possibly replaced before installation;
• Rack infrastructure cabling requirements require console/terminal cabling (where applicable), network connectivity, power connections and KVM (where applicable);
• Rack to rack connections of 24 and 48 pair LC fiber cable into 1RU and 2RU patch panels that reside in two different rack locations spanning 10 to 150 feet.
• Unplug and plug in LC / FC fiber cables
• Unplug and plug in MTP / MPO
• Cable manager fiber cables
• Understand how to read port matrix
• Unplug, route, plug in, cable manage copper (Network) cable
• Cable termination / punch down
• Ability to test fiber cables is a plus
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
For immediate consideration please submit your resume.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $22.00 + DOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers