compensation: $15-20/hr to start depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a large and notable Cannabis company with over 150 people in our organization. We have 23 licensed facilities throughout the state of Colorado and we deeply value our employees.
We are seeking a key employee to add to our team in our infused products laboratory. The ideal employee has a Chemistry degree and a research and developmental science background, preferably with an emphasis in food science with significant research and testing laboratory experience and ideally some experience using an HPLC. Cannabis specific lab experience is not required but preferred.
Laboratory Assistant. Varied tasks including testing Cannabinoid potency, residual solvents, and nano-particle size. Possible assistance with Closed Loop Hydrocarbon Concentrate Extraction, Short-path distillation, cartridge terpene formulation, nano-emulsification production etc. – Using Extraction Tek Solutions BHO/Propane Extraction machines (MEP Mini & 1300, BR-Instrument Distillation, Q-Sonica Nano Technology) to produce wax, shatter, sugar, and oil for distillation and use in product formulation.
• Full time --- 40 hours available, 5 days a week, Mon-Fri (7am-4pm)
• Salary --- We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package with ample opportunities for upward potential throughout all of our facilities. Starting salary will be decided after an interview and possibly a paid trial working day(s) depending on proficiency, knowledge, experience, and accuracy. Raises and reviews are offered after 90 days, 6 months after your initial review, and annually. Typically, $1+ raises are given at each review period however more may be available for the right candidate.
• Benefits --- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance provided after 90 days. Store discounts and increased loyalty benefits offered for all employees.
• Must live within 30 minutes of North Boulder. No exceptions.
• MED issued Key or Support Badge
• Reliable transportation that is reliable in the snow and all conditions.
• Consistently on time to work with a good attitude
• Attention to detail required
• Unquestioned integrity required
• Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing and able to work in a fast pace environment
• High energy and focus level required
• Food science experience a huge plus! Extraction experience a plus!
• Prefer a college science degree but experience may be enough too.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE AN MED BADGE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers