ISO: Chill Roommates, Garage, spot for Hot tub, Parking ~ 1000/mo (Boulder)
QR Code Link to This Post
Hey there everyone! The name's Brian.
I've been living in Boulder now for a bit over a year now, and am looking for a new spot with some chill folk that can accommodate my needs. Let's cover that first so we're all on the same page to start (I know it's a tall order, plz no emails saying "Good Luck with that" or the like):
1) Space for a smallish 200gal hot tub, 6" round. It can be wired on 110V or 220V. I bought it brand new, very energy efficient. You're welcome to use it if you take care of it.
2) Garage space or similar where I can set up a hobby workspace: workbenches, bandsaw, toolbox, supplies, etc.
3) Parking for 2 vehicles - summer car, winter truck, both in great condition
4) Cost: Under or around 1000/mo, including utilities. That said, however, if the situation is right, we can negotiate. :)
5) I would like to live IN BOULDER ... if you have something truly cost efficient outside of Boulder, I will consider it.
6) Move Date: Between June and Aug 1st.
I would prefer a single-family style home, but I am open to any situation that has what I need.
If you have a housing opportunity, I would also consider a 2-3 bedroom or similar with rent ~2000+ /month.
I have good credit, local landlord references, 2yr history w/ prop management rental in MT, 1yr+ local employment, co-signer if needed.
If you're still there, let me tell you a bit about me:
I'm 36M, graduated from the UofMontana 2016 for Physics/Astronomy. I moved here from Montana in Jan2019, and have been working as a Quality Engineer in Boulder. I'm usually fairly quiet and prefer a tidy home. Lived in is fine, within reason. I drink socially, and am 420 friendly. I use for pain relief primarily due to a back injury, also why I have the hot tub. I study Latin in my free time, currently working on a certification program for work, write sci-fi and poetry, do woodcarving and other woodworking projects. I enjoy art, crafts, craft beer, and played a bit of beer pong in day. Enjoy card/board/video games, watch movies and such. Like to camp, hike, disappear for mountain cruises or bike rides. Maybe some yoga or Shakespeare in the Park, if that's a thing here. I like to get out on the town now and then, go to music festivals or enjoy a show. Be great to have roommates that go out together but minimal partying at home. Occasional gatherings or coordinated events are cool. Game nights, whatever. ... and Yeah, that's enough for now.
If you want to know more, just ask!
Let me know if you have something that will work, thanks everyone! Peace!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers