compensation: Salary Plus Commissions employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Start Date: Immediate
Position Type: Full Time with Benefits
Location: PEI Boulder Office or Remote Position
PEI is an IT Services Provider located in Boulder, CO and in business for 32 years. We are a recognized leader in delivering unified communications, networking, managed services, and infrastructure solutions to small and midsize businesses through our premier partnerships with technology vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, and more.
We are currently seeking a full-time individual to assist our sales team in working with current and new clients, vendors, and internal team members to sell and manage support contracts, maintenance agreements, and product licensing needs for our clients.
This position will also support the sales efforts of our field account managers by assisting with appointment setting and sales transactions. The Contract Administrator must know how to cultivate existing client relationships, promote customer satisfaction, and leverage any previous experience working with vendor programs and personnel.
The successful candidate will join a staff of talented individuals and will receive support from internal account managers, engineers, project managers, and marketing team members.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the contract lifecycle for a variety of products and services across several vendors.
• Coordinate with vendors and partners to generate quotes, register deals, and determine licensing or contract availability for clients.
• Work with clients on business planning items related to contracts such as managing budgeting for upcoming contracts, identifying lapses in support or warranty coverage, and selecting ideal dates for co-terming.
• Reach out to potential new clients interested in licensing or support contracts to establish a relationship and assess their needs.
• Keep track of existing contracts and reach out to clients about upcoming expirations and end of support events.
• Coordinate with internal team members to offer support as needed.
• Comfortable and capable working with customers over the phone.
• Strong computer, communication, presentation, and writing skills.
• Ability to engage in discussions on both a business and semi-technical level.
• Solid analytical skills and an attention to detail, timeliness, and accuracy.
• Expertise in Excel and be able to get up to speed quickly on other business applications as needed.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently to balance and prioritize tasks.
• Excellent recordkeeping and data management skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 1 to 2 years of experience in consultative selling desired.
• Experience working with customers and supporting co-workers.
• A technical background will also be beneficial.
Prior experience with ConnectWise, Microsoft CRM, or Sales Force is strongly desired, but not required.
Experience selling IT solutions with exposure to major technology vendors including Cisco, Dell, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, and VMware preferred, but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Highly competitive compensation plus commissions
• Performance bonuses
• Family Health and Dental Insurance
• Paid Training and Certification Testing
• Paid Vacation
• Employee technology purchase plan
Once Trained, the opportunity to Work From Home is available.
PEI promotes a casual office environment with a fun company culture. We encourage a strong work-life balance and aim to make work enjoyable.
If you're looking for a challenge and an organization that rewards you for your commitment and hard work, we'd love to talk with you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers