If interested in this position, please send us your resume and we will process your application.
QR Code Link to This Post
employment type: full-time
How would you like to have a calendar stocked full of virtual appointments with teachers and public school employees to discuss their retirement and insurance needs?
Appreciation Financial has pivoted into virtual appointments nationwide and we have more appointments available than what we can currently handle.
If you are a licensed agent or advisor struggling through this time period, we can help! This isn't just a "lead program". This is an opportunity to start a business within a business and create a residual six or seven-figure business through our system.
Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, and the largest independent agency servicing the retirement and insurance needs of public employees, we have an incredible opportunity to partner up with like-minded people that want to create and own their success.
What we do - Our company works with school districts nationwide. We help teachers and staff with their retirement, insurance, debt, and pension planning. We do this through 3rd party contract relationships we've secured with thousands of school districts and colleges nationwide. If you want to learn more, please respond with your resume to set up an initial phone conversation.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1099 independent contractor full commission position (commissions, bonuses, incentives, residual income) and Appreciation Financial is a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE).
The Top 8 Rewards of Working with Appreciation:
1. Set your own schedule, mostly morning/daytime work. ROWE environment (see below)
2. The ability to build a VESTED book of business and significant residual income that will pay you for years
3. No leads, cold calling, friends, and family or any of those ineffective things!
4. Full back office support to simplify your life (case management, admin, compliance, CRM, tech, commissions, sales reports)
5. Multiple custodial relationships provides the opportunity to manage employer plan and individual assets at a high level
6. Team-building & agency opportunities that are unrivaled within our industry
7. Public employee marketplace is consistent, recession-proof, and growing
8. Consultative and solution based "selling". We create win-win relationships with our clients. The meaningful work serving our amazing clients is what fires us up every Monday morning!
Our most successful reps and leaders have come from all walks of life so our requirements are a little different than the traditional thought of education, resumes, and references. We look for a cultural fit first as well as the top characteristics below that are important to us.
Sincere desire to help people
If interested in this position, please send us your resume to & we will process your application.