compensation: $50k-150k Annually (wage is calculated based on commission sales volume achieved) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Automotive Sales Consultant
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is seeking an Automotive Sales Consultant to join their Sales team. Previous dealership Automotive Sales Consultant experience preferred.
Compensation: $50k-150k Annually (wage is calculated based on commission sales volume achieved)
Work Hours: Full Time schedule as defined
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Sells/leases new and used vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards. Responds to Internet customer inquiries and ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on Internet Sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Sells and delivers a minimum number of vehicles per month.
• Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with dealership policies.
• Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up systems.
• Communicates and follows up effectively with internet customers and prospects by e-mail, phone or in person.
• Keeps up-to-date on new products and services within the industry.
• Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
• Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
• Offers test drives to all prospects.
• Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
• Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
• Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork.
• Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six (6) months or more of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• English Language required (bilingual is a plus)
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exist. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
• Colorado State Vehicle Sales License
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must maintain Lexus required certification and testing as released and required from manufacturer.
• Typically works in an office and outside environment and uses a computer, telephone, mobile phone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties.
• Contact with the public in office and outside environments may risk exposure to contagious disease or contact with domestic animals.
• Health care coverage offered including medical/dental
• 401k Plan (retirement benefit)
• Paid Holidays/vacation/sick leave
• Life Insurance
Stevinson Automotive is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.