compensation: $6,0000 per month + employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Make $6K+ each month as a Free Ready Wraps licensee selling small display ads to local businesses. These ads are printed on dry cleaning garment covers. Millions of paper garment covers are used by dry cleaning businesses every day to package customer orders--you know, those triangle-shaped paper caps that go over the hanger of dry cleaned clothes. These paper garment covers are seen by millions of customers every day.
Our Free Ready Wraps garment covers provide an ideal advertising platform for businesses to target-market their products and services to dry cleaning customers. Even better, our garment covers are offered absolutely free to dry cleaners. How can we afford to give them away? We make money by selling ad space in the footer to local businesses--enough money to pay for the garment covers while retaining excellent profits. Dry cleaners no longer have to pay for garment covers and our licensees make superior profits: It's a "WIN-WIN" combination that equals unlimited profit potential for our licensees!
WHAT WE DO:
We provide select dry cleaning businesses up to 50,000 custom-printed paper garment covers ABSOLUTELY FREE--a one-year supply. This saves the dry cleaner thousands of dollars annually in garment cover expenses: It's a "no-brainer" offer that dry cleaners love.
HOW WE DO IT:
We leverage the dry cleaner's customer base as a premium target market for local advertisers. In short, we sell display ad spots to local businesses that are placed in the footer of the dry cleaner's garment cover. Those ads generate enough revenue to subsidize the purchase & printing of the garment covers while allowing our licensees to make about $3,000 profit (or more) off each garment cover! OUR GARMENT COVERS ARE FREE TO THE DRY CLEANER, AND A MEGA-VALUE FOR ADVERTISERS! BY SELLING JUST 8-12 ADS PER WEEK, YOU CAN MAKE OVER $6,000 PROFIT EVERY MONTH.
**The licensee fee is currently $4997. Financing options are available for approved applicants with $2,500 down payment.
BENEFITS OF OUR LICENSEE PROGRAM:
• Set your own hours and work at your own pace--no weekends, holidays, or late nights.
• No franchise royalties or outrageously restrictive territories.
• Work it yourself or hire your own sales people. Enjoy the tax benefits of a home office deduction.
• We handle all the printing and shipping logistics with each order, as well as assisting with ad layouts and design.
• Ongoing phone and online support.
• Use of our website and logo for marketing purposes.
• Advertising contracts, business cards, and marketing material available for your assistance.
• Residual business: Dry cleaners are eager to renew annually, as are advertisers. Renewals are fast and very profitable, year after year.
• Dry cleaners love the fact that our product saves them thousands annually, so finding dry cleaners to participate is never a problem. And since many of the advertisers offer coupons or other discounts, the dry cleaning customers love the free benefits as well.
• Advertisers can reach a target market of premium, white-collar consumers all year long for less than the cost of one color display ad in a newspaper (we recommend selling ads for $495 each, but you can set any price you prefer). In other words, their ad is featured for less than a penny per print!
• The list of potential advertisers is endless: Restaurants, auto dealers, florists, hair salons, auto repair, accountants, pharmacies, insurance agents, real estate agents, heating and cooling, pest control, medical clinics, photographers, carpet cleaning, security alarms, landscapers, tire stores, attorneys, health foods, pet grooming--you name it!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: How much is the licensee fee?
A: The licensee fee is currently $4997. Financing options are available for approved applicants with $2,500 down payment. We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal and checks/money orders.
Q: Are the garment covers really free?
A: Yes, they are provided absolutely free to the dry cleaner (not the advertiser), including shipping.
Q: How are you able to give away custom-printed color garment covers?
A: By leveraging the dry cleaner's customer base as an advertising platform for local businesses. There are 12 ad spots (about 2.5" x 2" each) available in the footer of the garment covers. Ads are sold to local businesses at a suggested rate of $495 per spot (you can establish your own preferred rate). The funds generated from ad sales pay for the design, printing, and shipping of garment covers while leaving the licensee a significant profit.
Q: How much can I reasonably expect to profit as a licensee?
A: At a rate of $495 per ad spot, a licensee can expect to profit about $3,000 per completed garment cover. If you sell two completed garment covers per month (i.e. 12 single-spot ads), a net profit of $6,000 + per month. Many advertisers buy multiple ad spots, which makes the selling process go much faster.
Q: Who handles the ad layout and design?
A: You can do the ad layout yourself, or our designers can design the ads for a small fee. We recommend doing your own layout and design (it's not hard). In either case, we can provide the template and general instructions. After you do your first ad, it becomes routine.
Q: What about the printing and shipping?
A: The printing and shipping is handled exclusively by us at a flat print rate plus shipping costs--two concerns you don't have to worry about.
Q: Will I have to cold-call local business to sell ads.
A: Cold-calling is essential to the success of all advertising sales programs, yet our Leads Generator Box generates many leads which reduces cold calling significantly. Once a dry cleaner agrees to use Free Ready Wraps, they place a box on their counter to give away free cleaning and collect business cards, which generates great sales leads!
Q: Can I have people working for me to sell the ads?
A: Sure. You are operating as a licensee business. We encourage you to scale your business by expanding your territory, and that takes manpower.
Q: Are there territory restrictions?
A: No territory restrictions at this time.
Q: What about contract agreements for dry cleaners and advertisers? Won't I need to get contract orders signed with the dry cleaners and advertisers?
A: As in any business, it is wise to get an agreement in writing when selling ads or providing services. So, do not worry! All contracts and necessary marketing material you will need can be ordered directly through us.
Q: As a licensee, can I use the Free Ready Wraps logo in my marketing?
A: Absolutely. We encourage you to use our website as a valuable marketing tool as well.
Q: Is training provided?
A: Training is provided remotely through an online platform. The fundamentals of the program are actually very simple--advertising sales to local businesses. Training is usually completed in a couple of hours or less. Remember, this is an opportunity to prosper in advertising sales. Your success is directly relative to your commitment to selling ads, and that means some cold calling. We provide you with the resources to support your effort, and we are always just a phone call away, ready to assist.