compensation: 34% commission on services, Prod sales commission, spa discounts and free monthly foot soaks employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Dragontree Holistic Day Spa has an opportunity for a mature, reliable, and qualified Esthetician for 2 shifts currently. You must also be available to work Friday PM, Saturday PM and Holidays.
Job duties and requirements include but are not limited to:
* Proficiency in all esthetic services including facials, tinting, waxing, scrubs and scalp massage.
* Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a busy spa setting.
* A clean, neat and professional appearance.
* Epicuren, Shankara and Livia product knowledge preferred.
* Experience with facial and waxing equipment.
* Attendance at all spa and department meetings.
* Attention to the cleanliness and upkeep of our rooms and overall organization of esthetics department.
* Friendly and good working relationships with staff and clients.
* Assisting with spa duties, helping when needed on down time.
* Completing duties for sanitation.
* A commitment to a set schedule and availability to cover co-workers, whenever available.
At the Dragontree, we are committed to peace. We provide a sanctuary from the stresses that degrades the quality of our lives. We assist our clients on their journey towards balance with rejuvenating therapies and are an educational resource for them, offering tools for self-maintenance and healing. Our ultimate intention is to seed our community with centered, peaceful and healthy people.
Please respond with cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers