compensation: Dependant on W2 or 1099 and experience and skill employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Craftsman/Carpenter with Remodeling Experience
We are a well-established, since 1995 design + build company is looking for our newest team member. If you are looking for a long-term employment and join and develop as a valued team member with a small business family feel, we are looking for you.
We are on the hunt for a skilled and reliable Craftsman/Carpenter to join us.
To be effective in this position, you will need to be detailed and hard-working, with ability to communicate and problem-solve issues. Skillful hands, and good physical stamina are important parts of the successful candidates’ talents.
Perform construction tasks in a high-end quality environment as needed, to keep schedule moving forward. Your core duties as a remodeler include but may not be limited to:
• Carpentry – rough and finishing
• Rough Framing pickup
• Cabinetry installation to reading drawings
• Minor Plumbing & electrical work
• Insulation / Drywall repairs / paint touch ups
• Handle material deliveries to jobsite
• Monitor jobsite cleanliness
• Conduct daily safety inspections - Maintain clean, safe jobsite.
• Take clear photos of progress and details
• Display a professional attitude - you will be a company ambassador while out in the field.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK
MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE AND TOOLS
Benefits include Vacation and tool stipend
If you think you are a fit, or know someone who might be, please respond with the following:
- Resume & Cover letter
- Wage/Salary Expectation
- Availability to interview and start
- Best time and number to contact you
- Pay – DOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers