Join us in creating great custom landscapes- every day is different! We are looking for long-term team members to join our small, established, award-winning landscape company in Boulder. We design, install and care for landscapes. We specialize in sustainable landscaping and are committed to green practices: water and energy conservation, earth-friendly/non-toxic, local materials, food for people and wildlife. Our custom landscapes require a wide range of skills, and team members work together doing:
• Site preparation – most of our work is renovation; we use a wide variety of tools to clear and grade site
• Rock work – we work extensively with local stone: walls, patios and walkways
• Planting – we know and love plants, and work with hundreds of different plant varieties to create healthy diverse landscapes, including many native plants
• Irrigation – we specialize in water-conserving irrigation
• Water features – large and small, to invite in wildlife and delight people
• Lighting – energy efficient and preserving dark skies
Landscape experience is prefered. Local resident helpful. Attention to detail and work ethic important- and a sense of humor. Reliable transportation necessary. Sustainable landscaping education available for all employees. Full time, benefits. Women encouraged to apply. Bonus paid at end of season!
WORK HARD - BUILD SKILLS - CREATE BEAUTY - HELP THE EARTH
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers