As Boulder's premier Hotel & Spa we strive to create memorable travel experiences for our guests and exceptional employment experiences for our associates. St Julien's goal is to become the destination of choice in the State of Colorado by providing world-class service. To do this, we must find and invest in associates who have talents that will enhance St Julien's Four Star/Four Diamond reputation and brand.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Maintenance Technician with a "can-do" attitude, whose primary responsibilities are to perform preventative maintenance routines on all physical hotel equipment and to analyze and diagnose issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform preventative maintenance routines on all building equipment and systems
- Select and properly/safely use a wide variety of hand and power tools to complete preventative maintenance tasks
- Identify the correct preventative maintenance routine for each piece of equipment/system by reviewing the requirements of the documentation
- Maintain adequate supply of lubricants, cleaners, and materials to perform all preventative maintenance routines
- Completely record all maintenance tasks and maintain detailed records of all routines/actions performed on building equipment
- Assist with snow & ice removal during cold weather conditions
- Other duties as requested by Manager
- Previous maintenance/engineering experience required
- General working knowledge of building maintenance, major facilities systems, and tools/machinery is required
- Ideal candidate must be a team player who is detail oriented and always willing to learn
- Must have open availability and be able to work weekends and holidays
FULL TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
If you are interested in partnering with us, please visit us online: http://www.stjulien.com/careers
St Julien Hotel & Spa offers amazing Perks & Benefits!
All St Julien associates are eligible for the following:
• Paid sick leave
• Aflac supplemental insurance options
• 401(k) with Company match
• RTD EcoPass
• 50% discount the Spa and Jill's Restaurant
• Discounted associate room rate
• AND MORE!
Full Time associates are eligible for the following additional Perks & Benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays (including associate's birthday)
Find us on Glassdoor.com to see what other associates say about working here!
As a part of our pre-employment screening process, candidates who are extended an offer of employment are required to pass a criminal background check.