We're looking for a qualified sprinkler technician to repair and service sprinkler systems and troubleshoot sprinkler system.
QR Code Link to This Post
The position requires great attention to detail, the ability to work within a schedule, great customer service and sales skills, a positive attitude, and great communication with office staff to ensure quality customer service.
Troubleshoots irrigation systems to determine repair needs; Manifolds, Controllers, Mainlines, Backflows, etc
• Ensure quality workmanship
• Sets sprinkler heads and valve boxes.
• Test irrigation systems for proper functioning.
• Communicates with customers to ensure satisfaction.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists in solving work problems.
• Layout and install new or renovated irrigation systems.
• Reviews and monitors equipment maintenance programs and upkeep of vehicle.
3-5 Years experience
Full-time Seasonal with opportunity for year round work.
Salary: $25.00 to $35 /hour to start