compensation: $32.50 to $37.25 depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring directly for Electrical and Instrumentation technicians to join our teams for a brand new facility in the Longmont, CO area! This is a huge opportunity for growth and development oriented towards automation role, specifically programming.
- Inspects, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical, instrumentation, controls, and automation equipment and software.
- Proficiency in operation and troubleshooting of the following:
• Allen Bradley PLC
• Studio5000 or Logix5000 platform hardware and software
• Drives and Motion Control
• FactoryTalk ME & SE
• Ethernet/IP Control Network
• Food Manufacturing and Utility Instrumentation
- Maintains and properly operates electrical testing equipment.
- Utilizes drawings, prints, and instruction manuals to determine proper steps to be taken for equipment preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs; adheres to company drawing and documentation standards.
-Performs the necessary activities to operate, maintain, and clean production equipment.
- Performs equipment changeovers.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities, work orders, and lubrication in a timely manner to maximize performance of plant equipment.
- Uses continuous improvement tools, including breakdown elimination, to eliminate losses and drive issues to root cause; documents, communicates, and implements corrective and preventative actions.
- Increases skills and knowledge by attending technical training sessions, participating in vendor visits and scheduled maintenance activities; attains expertise in advanced E&I technology (networks, servers, FactoryTalk, motion controls, etc.).
- Attains and maintains low voltage qualification within twelve months of start date.
- Uses a computer to input and maintain accurate records and data; can utilize e-mail and online training resources.
- Maintains accurate electronic database of repair and maintenance activities, including parts usage and time tracking.
-Manufacturing background: someone from oil and gas would be considered, but they must have manufacturing in their background.
-PLC: need to have experience working with PLCs on multiple levels (Troubleshooting, navigating, programming preferably, etc.)
-Electrical Maintenance: Need to be very strong on the electrical maintenance side of things (PLC, automation, etc.).
-Schematics: Need to be comfortable with complex electrical schematics.
2 X 2 X 3 schedule rotating form days to nights every 2 weeks. (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off 2 on , 3 off, etc etc.) 7am to 7pm then 7pm to 7am
Until August 2019, the position will be on day shift and has to be open to a rotating two weeks on nights and two weeks on days.
-Willing to relocate out of State Candidates.
-32.50/hour plus $1.25 differential for working the rotating shift (you will receive the differential when you are on days and nights)
-$36.00/hour for a higher level candidate
-Medical, Dental and Vision plans, for which you will be eligible on your first day of employment
-Eligible to start with 3 weeks of vacation per year and can accrue throughout the year.
-401k: You may contribute between 1% and 50% and will receive up to a 7% Company match
-Life insurance and disability plan
-Tuition assistance program
-Annual Holiday bonus of up to 2% of your salary.
Please reach out to Sean with Aerotek Skilled Trades & send an updated resume to the contact below
Skilled Trades Recruiter
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers