Christian Brothers Automotive | America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Brand new and state-of-the-art facility opening soon!
Interviews will begin March 1st. APPLY NOW!
• *UP TO $40/HR FOR THE BEST TECHNICIANS!
• HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS AVAILABLE!
• PAID VACATION AND PAID HOLIDAYS!
• ON-GOING TRAINING AND LIVE TECH SUPPORT!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!
Position Title: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Location: 6179 Firestone Blvd., Firestone CO 80520
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
• Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
• Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
• Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
• Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
• Maintain professionalism.
• Keep shop in clean, working order.
• Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
• Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
• Strong Employee Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and retirement (Simple IRA).
• Consistent workload
• Clean modern facility
• Free training
• High volume
• Large variety of vehicles
• Use of the latest factory scan tools
• Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
• Full time live technical support
• Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.
• 5+ automotive repair experience is required
• Applicants must also be team oriented
• Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
• Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
• Have the drive to and the ability to turn 50-60 hours per week.
• Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.